When it comes to preventive maintenance, cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils in your commercial HVAC system should be at the top of your list. That includes all types of HVAC — from rooftop package units to refrigeration coils to air handlers — and all types of dirt, dust, pollen, and grime that builds up in your system over time.
Be proactive for long-term savings.It's pretty straightforward: being proactive with routine coil cleaning of your commercial HVAC system pays for itself. Not only in terms of avoiding drastic equipment issues down the road, but also in regards to a more controlled budget and consistent air quality in your facility.Need a little more convincing? Here are 5 solid reasons why a preventive maintenance coil cleaning program is right for you.
1. Extend the life of your commercial HVAC system.Product longevity is a major factor in keeping equipment costs down. The less often you have to repair or purchase a new unit, the better it is for your facilities budget. And one of the best ways to achieve product longevity is through scheduled preventive maintenance. Neglecting the coils in your HVAC system leads to an accumulation of dust and debris, and over time all that 'build up' can cause your unit to have to work harder and run longer. This results in issues like overheated motors, raising the chances that the unit breaks down or dies sooner than it should.Investing in planned commercial HVAC coil cleaning can actually save money on your overall HVAC investment because you won't have to pay for unplanned repairs or the purchase of brand new units.
2. Reduce your energy costs with better unit efficiency.When you're in charge of facilities, you have to consider more than just the cost of equipment: you have to contend with ongoing energy usage and the associated costs as well. Commercial HVAC units with dirty coils won't be running at peak efficiency. In fact, just the opposite. The accumulation of grime on coils reduces the amount of airflow, limiting heat transfer and degrading the dehumidification process.The U.S. Department of Energy warns that “a dirty condenser coil can increase compressor energy consumption by 30%.”A dirty coil can devastate your energy budget, with long-term costs far outweighing the cost of a thorough cleaning – not to mention the environmental impact of excessive energy usage.
3. Improve facility conditions with a system that works as it should.Commercial HVAC systems that haven't been cleaned will start to have a pretty noticeable impact in your facility. If you're setting the temperature to 70 degrees, but the system can't seem to cool the room past 74, it's a clear indicator that your HVAC isn't operating at peak performance. And beyond the fact that dirty coils can cause uncomfortable temperatures in your facility, they are also a hotbed for mold, bacteria and other contaminants that can adversely impact indoor air quality. Cleaning coils can resolve those issues quickly, ensuring that everyone who relies on that HVAC system is comfortable, satisfied and safe.
4. Lessen your chances of system downtime.Coil cleaning is essential preventive maintenance for commercial HVAC systems, and without it, your units are far more likely to require costly repairs or replacement altogether. System downtime is never convenient, and in fact, can be devastating for a business. Not only is the productivity of employees impacted when the HVAC is down, but a customer's decision to return to your place of business is far more likely if the air is clean and the temperatures comfortable.
5. Clean your system thoroughly to reduce maintenance needs later.The fact is, commercial HVAC systems need to be cleaned at minimum once per year. However, not all coil cleaning methods are created equally. Most commercial HVAC cleaning services recommend cleaning coils two or more times a year to ensure peak efficiency, in spring and fall. But with a high-quality cleaner and a thorough process, you can clean once a year without worry, making maintenance less of a budget issue.Find the right commercial HVAC cleaning for your needs.Every business, from restaurants to retail to office buildings, relies on HVAC year-round. Maintenance, as simple as cleaning coils, has tremendous bang for the buck, with some of the highest return on investment of any preventive maintenance service.That's especially true when you find the right type of service to clean your coils thoroughly and efficiently. Cleaning coils can be done in a couple of different ways:
The type of cleaning that meets your needs will depend on your units and the scope of your system. That's why the best partner for commercial HVAC cleaning is one with trained technicians who can adapt to the needs of your facilities. Trusted preventive maintenance providers like Clark Services Group provide safe and effective coil cleaning services for evaporators, condensers, refrigeration racks, walk-in coolers, and self-contained units.Looking for more information? Get in touch with us to learn how we can partner with you to tackle your coil cleaning needs.
Allow our team of professionals to provide you with the most exceptional results on duct cleaning needs. It is suggested that you receive duct cleaning annually to maintain clean, and hazard free ducts. We utilize our air driven spinning brushes to remove debris and buildup within your air ducts. Rest assured our team of professional duct cleaners will equip you with the most incredible results for home and office HVAC cleaning services.
In addition to cleaning your duct work, our trained professionals can also conduct an Indoor Air Quality Test. Our indoor air quality test (IAQ) is critical for home and business owners that fear they are being exposed to poisonous gases. We check for both carbon monoxide as well as carbon dioxide. These gases can be emitted from common appliances such as dryers or property heating systems. These hazardous gases are not only harmful to you, but they are combustible as well making it extremely dangerous. Allow our team to provide you with our critical indoor air quality test today.
SAM, our professional duct cleaning and inspection robot is the gold standard for cleaning hospitals, factories and hazardous ductwork. It is designed for brushing and spraying disinfectant and sealant and to deliver years of reliable daily work in any type of duct regardless of the challenges presented. The SAM is highly maneuverable, small-sized, extremely powerful and designed to be easily deployed quickly. Its articulated arm moves the pneumatic brush and other tools in all directions
Lint and debris buildup inside your commercial dryer ducts and must be cleaned out. Otherwise, your dryers run slower, less efficiently and there is a dangerous fire hazard. Dryer fires are the #1 Insurance Claim. On a commercial scale, a dryer fire can be devastating, which is why it is important to take every precaution to prevent such a potential. If you are in need of commercial dryer duct cleaning in the Philadelphia area, Clark Services Group is the team for the job!
Watch for these warning signs of dryer duct blockage:
Commercial dryers are sometimes overburdened depending on the demand. Despite the fact they are built for heavy use, the volume of laundry processed takes a toll on the mechanics and safety systems if these machines are not maintained. It takes far more than cleaning the lint trap to remove lint build-up. Lint accumulates gradually inside the exhaust duct, masking the problem until the system is critically congested. Routine hotel laundry dryer duct cleaning by our crew is one way of ensuring your hotel does not experience a devastating dryer vent fire.It is estimated that there are over 15,000 dryer vent fires in the US each year. While many of these are residential fires, the percentage of commercial fires are far more extensive both in terms of damage and in loss of business. Figures from the National Fire Protection Association indicate that commercial dryer fires are responsible for 9% of hotel and motel fires each year. While the fire damage may be contained within the laundry are, smoke and water damage can be extensive, causing business closure while repairs are done. Neglecting to routinely arrange for laundry duct cleaning by our New Jersey crew can be very expensive.
The experienced professionals at Clark Services Group will thoroughly clean and remove the lint buildup deep within the exhaust ducts of your commercial dryers, providing excellent laundry dryer duct cleaning in Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. Our entire purpose is to restore your dryer ducts to their highest airflow capacity, minimizing danger and maximizing efficiency.We have extensive experience in all aspects of laundry duct cleaning. Our local Commercial Duct Cleaning in Philadelphia strives to consistently be at the top of our industry by providing our customers with efficient, prompt cleaning of all ductwork related to ventilation systems.Our services extend to other enterprises that use commercial washers and dryers. If you own or manage any of the following businesses, consider having our specialists assess your needs:
Clark Services Group has been servicing commercial dryers, including hotel laundry duct cleaning in the greater Atlantic City area for over four decades and offer quality dryer duct cleaning at competitive rates. We are looking forward to servicing your business as well.